Updated: Jan 31
Singapore, 2019 – SCRYsoft and Mixed Realms are glad to announce that Sairento VR (PlayStation®VR Required) will be coming to South East Asia through PlayStation® VR platform in both physical and digital format on 22 October 2019. Upon initial release in other region, Sairento VR has garnered positive response from both critics and gamers for the gameplay and VR locomotion.
Limited Day 1 Steel Case Edition
Set in a re-imagined Japan in the cyber future, players assume the role as a member of the Silent Ones, who practices long forsaken code of ancient samurais and ninjas. With an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and a multitude of skills made available, you will need to fight your way through and uncover the truth behind the attack on Tokyo Cluster.
Sairento VR features:
· Challenging levels and enemies that keep players refreshed and excited
· A unique locomotion system that allows players to perform all sorts of cool tricks like triple jump, power slide and time slow down just like a genuine ninja
· The weapon master - utilizes various weapons such as katanas, guns, bows, throwing glaives and legendary relics to complete goal
· Abilities to grow and power up skills, weapons and relics as the game progresses
· 2 players PVE online co-op mode – play with your friends and become the unbeatable duo
PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®VR Required)
- PlayStation® Camera & 2 PlayStation® Move Controllers are required
22 October 2019
No. of Players
1 Player (offline single player mode)
2 Players (online PVE co-op mode)
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Korean
SCRYsoft is a video game publisher based in South East Asia. The publisher aims to enrich the gaming scene in South East Asia by supporting the local developers. SCRYsoft also hopes to cultivate the gaming culture by bringing more variety of quality games around the globe into the region.
Mixed Realms is a Singapore based game development studio focused on developing unique IP, while crafting video games and virtual worlds for all kinds of gaming formats and platforms. Their first game - Sairento VR - became one of the best-selling VR games globally in 2017 and 2018. Sairento is highly regarded by the gaming community and critics, and is one of the very few commercially successful virtual reality games.
, and “PlayStation” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “PS4” and “△○×□” are trademarks of the same company. “SONY” is a trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
©2019 Mixed Realms Pte Ltd. Sairento VR and and the Sairento VR logo are registered trademarks of Mixed Realms Pte Ltd.